Thursday, November 1, 2007

What a happy Halloween!



Sofia had a blast trick-or-treating for the first time, and she's nearly perfected saying "thank you" and "good-bye" when given candy! And she only tried to enter one home, and in her defense it looked exactly like ours from the outside.

Matty and Inder declared (several times) that Halloween is BETTER than Christmas! Matty made an awesome looking Obiwan Kenobi, and I had so much fun dressing up with the kids. I went as a Tavern Wench, to match my little Pirate Wench (aka Sofia). John made it about a block and a half before going home to change, since he felt silly; I thought he made a great Darth Vadar, but I have to agree the mask was really suffocating. I'll have pictures of John up in a few days.

And we were lucky enough to get rid of all the Halloween candy we bought, so all in all this year was a success!

No comments: