Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Almost December :)

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and maybe got some shopping in! John and I spent all day in San Francisco roaming around Union Square, shopping, and seeing all the beautiful decorations. We actually almost got all of our shopping done, which is so satisfying, and I'm hoping to spend the rest of the month playing with the kids, scrapping, and baking!

John has safely landed, and should hopefully be home soon...with both the kids home sick, it will be a relief to have the poor man home! Unfortunately, he sounds as bad as they do; and after I mistakenly drank from Matty's straw, I'll probably be sick by the end of week.

Right now I'm making Basic Grey ornaments, I'll take pictures and upload them soon. They are so gorgeous, Figgy Pudding is fantastic. I'm going to have to find something to do with all the leftover Christmas paper from last year, because between Figgy Pudding, and Elsie's Noel, I'm going to have far more Christmas paper than one woman needs!

No comments: